Welcome to Mainland Square, Perfect Lifestyle and Location!
New Homes for sale in Lansdale, Montgomery County, PA
One of most desirable new home locations featuring:
- 48 new townhomes with outstanding features
- Small town charm and open spaces
- Convenient Montgomery County location
- Luxury and carefree living
- The best of everything close to home
For charm, convenience, culture, fitness and fun, few locations compare to Mainland Square.
A Vibrant Lifestyle. A Beautiful Area.
Mainland Square’s beautiful Lansdale, Montgomery County location is matched by its incredible lifestyle amenities.
These new townhomes have:
- Excellent North Penn School District schools
- Easy access to Rt. 476, commuter routes, shopping & restaurants
- Golf at the nearby Mainland Golf Course or Indian Valley Country Club
- Parks, recreation and youth sports leagues
New Townhomes. Built Your Way.
Design your new home, your way. That’s the advantage of Mainland Square. Choose from some of the most exciting personalization options available for new construction homes in Montgomery County, PA. Choose a first- or second-floor Owner’s Suite, 3 or 4 bedrooms and a wide selection of design amenities offered as standard features.
Stylish Luxury. Great Affordability.
At Mainland Square , luxury, convenience, carefree living and an affordable price combine to create one of the most unique opportunities for new homes in Montgomery County, Pa. Ideal for individuals, couples, families and buyers of all ages, Mainland Square is a neighborhood designed to bring together the best in home style and lifestyle.
Here, you’ll live wonderfully close to the best of Montgomery County’s quaint towns, everyday conveniences, transportation, cultural attractions and recreational opportunities.
Something for Everyone!
Mainland Square is ideally located between the quaint villages of Skippack, and Mainland. Discover something unique in a Skippack antique shop or boutique, dine at the historic Mainland Inn, or enjoy the many charms of Lansdale’s eclectic downtown district.
Towamencin Township also
treasures its natural resources
- 300 acres of active and passive open space
- More than 10 public parks, encompassing over 77 acres
- 12 miles of trail which have been completed on a 33-mile-long trail system project